Our students have access to:
- Teaching staff with subject specialisms at research level and experience of pastoral and missional leadership
- Online support and theological journal access through our Virtual Learning Environment
- Library facilities, including theological collections at Mirfield, Sheffield, York, Leeds and other regional libraries by arrangement
- Personal tutor support and help with essay writing where required
- Additional support for students with dyslexia
- Additional tutorial support for students for whom English is an additional language
Prospective students are encouraged to contact us to discuss any additional support we can offer for successful learning.